Dr. Brown discusses the latest outrageous gay activist advances, this one with the help of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, then Dr. Brown interviews Jon Steigerwald, who has been involved in Christian drug rehab ministry for years and will be launching a new ministry in Charlotte, North Carolina. Listen live here2-4 pm EST, and call into the show at (866) 348 7884 with your questions and comments.
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: We are heading down a treacherous path of social and moral insanity. Only God’s people, full of truth, full of the word, full of the spirit can turn the tide back!
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: It remains wonderfully true; Jesus not only saves to the uttermost, He saves from the ‘guttermost.’
SPECIAL OFFER! THIS WEEK ONLY!
Order Dr. Brown’s book, “60 Questions Christians Ask” (BOOK)
along with his famous University of South Florida lecture, “Is Israel an Evil Occupier?” (DVD)
for $25 postage paid! (Total Offer US Only) call 1-800-278-9978 or Order Online!
Isn’t it amazing what politicians believe government should put into law? Power hungry, ignorant, and repressive. This is the USA?
I wonder if there’s ever been a study concerning those who have struggled over their sexual identity / orientation, to find out about what kind of things their parents, legal guardians, whatever, said to them as they grew up about their sexuality.
Things I would like to know:
1. Did their parent tell them that some day they will grow up and find the opposite sex attractive to them?
2. Were they ever told that what the parent wanted was to have grandchildren?
3. Were they ever told by the parents how it’s good how God created man male and female?
4. Were they raised being taught how to guard the things that are of moral importance to them?
5. Were they taught by the parents about Jesus and what the cross is about?
6. Do they believe their parents did a good job at trying to impart these kind of things into their lives by what they said throughout their growing up years?
Isn’t it something about what worldly society is trying to impart unto people today?
I believe that the things a parent says to his child has more power in it than what anyone else in the world might say to them.
Comments are closed.