Jesus lived and died in order to bring us into the Kingdom and family of God. Is the way we live our lives a testimony to the price He paid for our freedom?
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: I will repeat the question yet again: are the things you’re living for worth Christ dying for? Does your life make sense in the light of eternity?
It’s Time to Rock the Boat [MP3 series]: Our compromised message has produced a compromised generation of believers, and only a return to the New Testament gospel, preached in the power of the Spirit, can turn the tide. This course will open your eyes and set your hearts ablaze for Jesus!
AS A JESUS REVOLUTIONARY…
- I will spend quality time with God every day in prayer and the Word.
- I will walk in purity of heart and integrity of life, in thought, in speech, and in deed.
- I will not be ashamed of Jesus but will confess him boldly as Lord and Savior.
- I will commit myself to the Great Commission, looking for opportunities to win the lost, restore the backslidden, and make disciples.
- I will seek to be a peacemaker and ambassador of reconciliation, forgiving those who have offended me and seeking the forgiveness of those whom I have offended.
- I will walk in love towards those who despise and reject me, overcoming evil with good and hostility with kindness.
- I will pursue fellowship with brothers and sisters of like mind and will not separate myself from the Body.
- I will be involved with a ministry of mercy, through serving or through giving, helping to relieve human suffering in a tangible way.
- I will stand for righteousness and justice, enlisting myself in a moral cause for the honor of the Lord and the good of society.
- I will seek the fullness of the Spirit, availing myself of everything God has made available for His people today.
VOR Article by Eric Gilmour
How many sermons have you heard in your life? How many have you heard in the last year? How many were memorable? How many left an eternal mark inside of you adding to the very make up of your being? Leonard Ravenhill said to his son, “Be careful when you preach, because if you don’t […]
VOR Article by Eric Gilmour
1 Jesus Christ is perfect theology. (Bill Johnson, youtube video, “Bringing Heaven to Earth”) 2 What is wrong with a Christian who possesses no spirit of prayer? No power with God? He is an infidel. (Charles Finney, “Power from on High” Chapter, the Spirit of Prayer) 3 The training of the disciples was the […]
VOR Article by Bryan Purtle
“Every man will sit under his own vine and under his own fig tree, and no one will make them afraid, for the LORD Almighty has spoken.” -Mic. 4.4 The picture of the world, after being set aright by the judgments and mercies of God at the end of the age, is one of “righteousness, […]