Dr. Brown lays out the five fundamental elements needed for a true Jesus revolution, also pointing to some of the underlying causes of today’s societal decay. Don’t miss this essential show today on the Line of Fire!
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: If nothing will awaken us in our own lives, how about the lives of our children? If nothing will awaken us in terms of what’s happening out there, how about what’s happening with our own families and our own kids? The time for Jesus revolution is now!
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: It is not time to be throwing stones, cursing the darkness, or condemning those who are already condemned. It is time to arise and shine!
Revolution: The Call to Holy War: This book is not a call for the violent overthrow of the government, nor is it a call to take up arms, nor is it a call to political activism in and of itself. It is a call to something far more extreme, a call to live out the gospel…
It’s Time to Rock the Boat [MP3 series]: Our compromised message has produced a compromised generation of believers, and only a return to the New Testament gospel, preached in the power of the Spirit, can turn the tide. This course will open your eyes and set your hearts ablaze for Jesus!
AS A JESUS REVOLUTIONARY…
- I will spend quality time with God every day in prayer and the Word.
- I will walk in purity of heart and integrity of life, in thought, in speech, and in deed.
- I will not be ashamed of Jesus but will confess him boldly as Lord and Savior.
- I will commit myself to the Great Commission, looking for opportunities to win the lost, restore the backslidden, and make disciples.
- I will seek to be a peacemaker and ambassador of reconciliation, forgiving those who have offended me and seeking the forgiveness of those whom I have offended.
- I will walk in love towards those who despise and reject me, overcoming evil with good and hostility with kindness.
- I will pursue fellowship with brothers and sisters of like mind and will not separate myself from the Body.
- I will be involved with a ministry of mercy, through serving or through giving, helping to relieve human suffering in a tangible way.
- I will stand for righteousness and justice, enlisting myself in a moral cause for the honor of the Lord and the good of society.
10. I will seek the fullness of the Spirit, availing myself of everything God has made available for His people today.
The Jesus Manifesto: Online Call to Revolution by Dr. Michael Brown
How to Be Led by the Spirit [mp3 series]: Clear and practical teaching on how you can learn to recognize and respond to the Spirit’s leading. Includes two special messages entitled “The Purpose of the Gifts of the Spirit” and “Fanning into Flame the Gift of God.”
Looking For Helpful Articles to Deepen Your Walk With God? Bryan Purtle’s articles will encourage, motivate, and bless you! Bryan lives in the inner-city of Kansas City with his wife Audrey and their five children. Together, they carry a jealousy for prayer, world missions, the mystery and salvation of Israel, historical revival, true fellowship in the Church, and the recovery of apostolic proclamation and living through the revelation of Jesus Christ. “…. that in all things He might have the pre-eminence.” In 2002 they founded a community of believers that came to be known as the Tent of David Fellowship. They served as senior leaders of the fellowship for 7 years. In 2011 they founded the Antioch Prayer Society.
The Purpose for Creating All Things – Art Katz: ‘Recognize the Influence’: VOR article by Marcus French:
Paul is about to tell us what the intent is, and the purpose, for which reason, God has created all things. So how dare you just sit there, as if you’re hearing a mere sermon? How is it you’re not leaning forward in your seat, with your hand cupped at your ear, that you should […]