Dr. Brown issues a call to courage and gives biblical foundations and practical steps to help us be strong and courageous in the Lord.
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: In God there is no reason for fear or discouragement, and we never throw in the towel. In God we are more than conquerors, we are overcomers! So be strong in the Lord and the power of His might. Stand for what is right and true; be strong, be courageous–God is with you!
Go and Sin No More [mp3 series] and How To Be Led By The Spirit [mp3 series]
Revolution: The Call to Holy War: This book is not a call for the violent overthrow of the government, nor is it a call to take up arms, nor is it a call to political activism in and of itself. It is a call to something far more extreme, a call to live out the gospel…
It’s Time to Rock the Boat [MP3 series]: Our compromised message has produced a compromised generation of believers, and only a return to the New Testament gospel, preached in the power of the Spirit, can turn the tide. This course will open your eyes and set your hearts ablaze for Jesus!
AS A JESUS REVOLUTIONARY…
- I will spend quality time with God every day in prayer and the Word.
- I will walk in purity of heart and integrity of life, in thought, in speech, and in deed.
- I will not be ashamed of Jesus but will confess him boldly as Lord and Savior.
- I will commit myself to the Great Commission, looking for opportunities to win the lost, restore the backslidden, and make disciples.
- I will seek to be a peacemaker and ambassador of reconciliation, forgiving those who have offended me and seeking the forgiveness of those whom I have offended.
- I will walk in love towards those who despise and reject me, overcoming evil with good and hostility with kindness.
- I will pursue fellowship with brothers and sisters of like mind and will not separate myself from the Body.
- I will be involved with a ministry of mercy, through serving or through giving, helping to relieve human suffering in a tangible way.
- I will stand for righteousness and justice, enlisting myself in a moral cause for the honor of the Lord and the good of society.
- I will seek the fullness of the Spirit, availing myself of everything God has made available for His people today.
HOW TO WEIGH A PREACHERS WORDS
VOR ARTICLE BY ERIC GILMOUR
How many sermons have you heard in your life? How many have you heard in the last year? How many were memorable? How many left an eternal mark inside of you adding to the very make up of your being? Leonard Ravenhill said to his son, “Be careful when you preach, because if you don’t […]
Great uplifting show, Dr. Brown!
Very encouraging. Bring some more like this one, we need them.
We already possess absolutely everything we could ever need. We are children of the Kingdom–let’s live that truth everyday!
Thank you, Sheila! Forward!
Towards the end of the show, you mentioned that Wilberforce stood against slavery — why is this man not celebrated & praised (by the GLBT community) as a hero of justice; as an example — and his Christian faith not praised as a path of bringing about of justice (seeing as how it was his faith that inspired him)?
No; instead, the LIE is put forth — and all Christians painted with the broad brush — of bigotry.
Didn’t they say that “the church” was wrong on the issue of slavery, then — and it is wrong, today, in the issue of homosexuality — unjustly?
Why this injustice and suppression of the Truth?
Dr.Brown that was a great message and one I needed very much to hear.It was a message the Lord wanted me to hear.God bless you and your ministry.
One of the best shows I’ve listened to in a while. I’m glad you didn’t dilute this message with callers.
Thanks, Bob T. and Chris. Let’s do this!
Comments are closed.