In the first hour, Dr. Brown will be joined by former Rev. Bill Owens of the Coalition of African American pastors as they discuss the African American church and traditional family values; in the second hour, Dr. Brown shares his vision for a Jesus Revolution in America.
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: There is an exceptional calling on the Black American Church. There is an exceptional calling on young African Americans and old African Americans, to stand up and be the leaders for righteousness in this generation. We are looking to you and are standing with you.
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: As we come more and more into the election season, don’t get caught up in politics. Get caught up in righteousness, in living for God, and in making a difference while you yet have breath.
SPECIAL OFFER! THIS WEEK ONLY!
Revolution: The Call to Holy War: This book is not a call for the violent overthrow of the government, nor is it a call to take up arms, nor is it a call to political activism in and of itself. It is a call to something far more extreme, a call to live out the gospel…
It’s Time to Rock the Boat [MP3 series]: Our compromised message has produced a compromised generation of believers, and only a return to the New Testament gospel, preached in the power of the Spirit, can turn the tide. This course will open your eyes and set your hearts ablaze for Jesus!
AS A JESUS REVOLUTIONARY…
- I will spend quality time with God every day in prayer and the Word.
- I will walk in purity of heart and integrity of life, in thought, in speech, and in deed.
- I will not be ashamed of Jesus but will confess him boldly as Lord and Savior.
- I will commit myself to the Great Commission, looking for opportunities to win the lost, restore the backslidden, and make disciples.
- I will seek to be a peacemaker and ambassador of reconciliation, forgiving those who have offended me and seeking the forgiveness of those whom I have offended.
- I will walk in love towards those who despise and reject me, overcoming evil with good and hostility with kindness.
- I will pursue fellowship with brothers and sisters of like mind and will not separate myself from the Body.
- I will be involved with a ministry of mercy, through serving or through giving, helping to relieve human suffering in a tangible way.
- I will stand for righteousness and justice, enlisting myself in a moral cause for the honor of the Lord and the good of society.
10. I will seek the fullness of the Spirit, availing myself of everything God has made available for His people today.
The Jesus Manifesto: Online Call to Revolution by Dr. Michael Brown