Dr. Brown gives a strong call to believers to stand up for the Lord and for what is right regardless of cost and consequence. You will be inspired and challenged.
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: Today is a day of trouble and one of those days that Scripture speaks of as the day of evil. If we will do what God has called us to do, then we will stand and overcome, and the name of Jesus will be exalted!
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: It says in Proverbs 24, “If you faint in the day of trouble, your strength is small.” We are in a day of trouble. Are you standing and standing firm? Are you losing ground, holding ground, or taking ground?
SPECIAL OFFER! THIS WEEK ONLY!
AS A JESUS REVOLUTIONARY…
- I will spend quality time with God every day in prayer and the Word.
- I will walk in purity of heart and integrity of life, in thought, in speech, and in deed.
- I will not be ashamed of Jesus but will confess him boldly as Lord and Savior.
- I will commit myself to the Great Commission, looking for opportunities to win the lost, restore the backslidden, and make disciples.
- I will seek to be a peacemaker and ambassador of reconciliation, forgiving those who have offended me and seeking the forgiveness of those whom I have offended.
- I will walk in love towards those who despise and reject me, overcoming evil with good and hostility with kindness.
- I will pursue fellowship with brothers and sisters of like mind and will not separate myself from the Body.
- I will be involved with a ministry of mercy, through serving or through giving, helping to relieve human suffering in a tangible way.
- I will stand for righteousness and justice, enlisting myself in a moral cause for the honor of the Lord and the good of society.
10. I will seek the fullness of the Spirit, availing myself of everything God has made available for His people today.